Dream #106
Dream #106
We are now supporting the children of Sharadas Shelter for almost 10 years. It's so incredible to see them growing and becoming men and women.... because this is what Dreams of Kathmandu is all about... to create opportunities for the long term and support these kids throughout their lives: from childhood to adult life.
Last June I visited them and I decided to stay over one night! Oh my God, and what a blast we had! I arrived around 5 pm, when they were coming from school, and we had such a good time: we danced, laughed, talked and ate an amazing dinner.
I'm so proud of all these kids, and I will continue to support them throughout their studies, until they graduate from university.
This year we had to pay 5053€ for their school expenses, a total of 859.000 Nepalese Rupees. This expense was financed by:
2447,74€ - Lake Project
500€ - Mindaugas Sautkaskas
603€ - Book sales - Last Call for Everest
1500€ - Fundação Vox Populi
Thank you so much for all the support. The following smiles is the direct result of your donations! In order: Rupendra, Sajan, Anjali, Samuel, Prabita, Sabina, Salome, Loc, Sapana.














Comentários
Enviar um comentário