PROJECT X - STAGE 3

PROJECT X - STAGE 3

Hello everyone, 

It is with a mixture of joy, excitement, love, fear and many other emotions that I send you this message. 

You are my community of friends and family and I have great news to present to you regarding my solidarity projects in Nepal within the charity Dreams of Kathmandu. 

Without further delay, I would like to announce that during the next two months in April and May 2022, I intend to go ahead with Stage 3 of Project X and fulfil what has been my biggest dream and goal for the last 7 years: climbing Mount Everest, 8848 meters, the highest mountain in the world.  



Everything will take place along the same lines as the other adventures I have undertaken in the past, whether in India, Kenya, or Nepal: on a daily basis, and through social media, I will tell you the stories of the expedition and everything that I am seeing and experiencing! I want you to come with me to the top of the world! 

With this epic journey I intend to collect €8848 to pay scholarships for 25 Nepalese children in the 2022/2023 school year, approximately €350 per child. You can see photos of these kids in the attached file. If it's not for us, these children will have to drop out of school and end their dreams and future here. There is no other way of facing the question. The need is real and urgent. 


Let me also say that I am extremely well prepared to carry out this feat and I do not intend to take unnecessary risks. I understand the concern that may arise, but I will do everything I can to manage and minimize the risk at every moment of the expedition. 

Thank you all for your attention and involvement. The best help you can give is to always share the project with your friends or on social media and/or through direct donations to the cause (IBAN PT50003300000098021915378 or MBWAY 918744807). 

To conclude, I leave you with the question that will be the theme of the expedition and with which I intend to challenge each of you: What is your Everest? 

Hugs to everyone, 

Pedro Queiros 


UPDATE: PROJECT X - STAGE 3 WAS A HUGE SUCESS AND ALL TOGETHER WE MANAGED TO FUNDRAISE A TOTAL OF 10.770€. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GOT INVOLVED.


Comentários

Mensagens populares