Project X - Stage 2

 Project X - Stage 2

“There are moments in difficult situations that the questions are gone, there is no more doubt. If the question is gone, I have not to answer. Myself living, I am the answer.” Reinhold Messner

 


Good morning, dear friends,

In March 2021, I created Project X with the purpose of living epic adventures, breaking new limits and at the same time collecting funds for humanitarian causes.

In Stage 1 of Project X, I trained with the great marathon athletes in Kenya and all together we collected €6,538 to pay scholarships to dozens of needy children in Nepal. Stage 1 was a huge success, only possible thanks to your participation and generosity.

After a few months I am ready to live another great humanitarian adventure and thus launch Stage 2 of Project X.

And what is the proposal this time?

On October 5, 2021, right after running the London Marathon, I'll travel to Kathmandu in Nepal and I propose to climb what for me is the most beautiful mountain in the world: Ama Dablam, 6856 meters (picture attached). It will be a hard challenge in one of the toughest environments on earth: the Himalayas.

Through this climb, I'm going to try to collect 6856€ to build a new house for the family of Samir Bista, a Nepalese boy I met 6 years ago at the time of the earthquake in Nepal and who currently lives in a shelter with no conditions whatsoever (picture attached).

And today I write this email to ask you to help me to help Samir. The best way to get involved is by sharing the cause with your friends or through donations:

Bank IBAN PT50003300000098021915378

PayPal account pedro_queiros@hotmail.com

Credit Card in the link https://gofund.me/2fd40594

Come with me to the top of this mountain, it will be a memorable journey. In the next 35 days, I will report on Facebook and Instagram all the adventures of this journey and provide information about Samir, the project for the new house and the Ama Dablam mountain.

Thank you all for your attention.

Pedro Queiros

UPDATE: PROJECT X - STAGE 2 WAS A HUGE SUCESS AND ALL TOGETHER WE MANAGED TO FUNDRAISE A TOTAL OF 7775€. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GOT INVOLVED.


Comentários

Mensagens populares