Dream #80

Dream #80

My Aunt Fátima Queirós loves to drop an envelope among the Christmas gifts and sneakily tell me: “This is for your children back in Nepal! All said and done, here I come to report the use of this magical envelope within the scope of the Dreams of Kathmandu project.

Chiring Lamu Sherpa or Saraswati as she is known, is currently twelve years old and in sixth grade at Thali School in Kathmandu.



Her young age never stopped us from being great friends. She was one of the children victims of the earthquake who lived in Camp Hope eight years ago. Since then, I have maintained a close friendship not only with her, but also with her parents Omo Lama and Sen Jangbu Sherpa.

Once we were dancing to Gangnam Style, I picked up little Saraswati and accidentally threw her head against the tin roof of the Camp Hope kitchen. I hope she has forgotten by now!

The cost of her education for this year will be €350 and here once again we report the making of a dream come true, along with the respective invoices! We believe in you Saraswati, go with everything!

Thank you Tia Fátima and everyone who continues supporting!





Comentários

Mensagens populares